WE ARE HIRING!
We are a dedicated, small team focused on bringing the best service and best technology
for ticketing for attractions and events. Individuals joining our team must be top
performers, team-oriented, hard working, and dedicated to being #1 in our industry.
We are especially looking for new employees with a mindset towards incrementally and steadily evolving our
industry-leading platform rather than a mindset of doing different custom website projects.
We provide medical and dental insurance to employees and paid vacations. Our environment
is intense but flexible. We are actively hiring for the following open positions
(see below for details).
Please click here to send us your resume and a cover letter
which describes why you are a great match for our job openning.
We only accept resumes by email.
Due to the high volume of submitted resumes, we will only
be able to respond to qualified applicants.
- Senior IT Systems and Network Administrator
- Software QA Test Lead
Please, no inquiries or resumes from recruiters.
Senior IT Systems and Network Administrator
Attention IT professionals. Do you want to join a small team developing and supporting eCommerce and point of sale apps from a South Orange County environment? We are Convergence.net and we need to immediately expand our technical team to support our sales growth and vision.
We provide our Cloud-based Platform to over a hundred attractions, parks and events across the country to sell their tickets, registrations, memberships, retail and food and beverage products. Our IT team is scaling our secure, high-availability production environment to multiple data centers. Interested? We have several job openings, so please read our description below to see if your qualifications meet the requirements for this position. Also check our other job postings as we have openings for several technical positions.
With our ‘Software as a Service’ business model, managing our production server environment is critical to our success. We have an immediate opening in our headquarters in Aliso Viejo, CA for a Sr Network / System Administrator to add to our IT team. We are looking for candidates that already have experience administering production environments servers and have a strong knowledge of IT system administration.
We use a 'lights out' remote administration of our server rack which is co-located in a major, high-security data center. We are a Microsoft shop - no other experience is relevant for qualification for this position. Please note we have a 24/7 eCommerce environment, so the applicant needs to be effective in time-critical environments and must be available to handle off-hour issues, and to participate in mandatory off-hour on-call rotations.
- Maintain, configure, troubleshoot, install and upgrade servers and networking equipment
- Monitor production infrastructure, troubleshoot issues and document resolutions
- Perform regular audits of systems and configurations to ensure stability and security
- Identify areas of improvement or optimization for systems and network management
- Handle escalation of hardware or network issues from staff or clients
- Participate in mandatory on-call rotation for production support
- 5+ years of experience administering Windows Servers, including IIS and/or SQL Server in a production environment
- Extensive knowledge of networking including firewalls and load-balancing
- Experience with Domain Administration and Active Directory
- Experience with HyperV or related virtualization technology
- Experience with Azure or other cloud providers
- Experience with PowerShell and scripting
- Knowledge of SANs, NAS, or related storage platforms
- Excellent communication skills.
- Willingness and aptitude to learn.
- Clear thinking and good judgment, even during stressful periods.
- Extreme dependability.
- Applicant must successfully pass a criminal background check.
- Experience with Point of Sale hardware (systems, credit card devices, printers)
- Experience with PCI (Payment Card Industry) requirements
- Experience with Failover Clustering
- Understanding of .NET and web applications
Software QA Test Lead
Are you looking for a challenge of leading the software test effort for a complicated web application?
We are Convergence and we provide cloud-based Ticketing and Retail solutions to attractions and entertainment venues across the country and recently in Canada and soon to be in other regions of the world. Our main office is in South Orange County, CA, located conveniently between Laguna Beach and Irvine.
We are looking to add an experienced software test specialist to our staff to lead our Software QA Test effort. This an opportunity for you to bring for more depth, process and automation in our test procedures to complement our current testing process in our Agile development of our cloud-based Platform. The position involves understanding our complicated web application, writing test scripts, and working closely with both testers who support our application and our software development team. Our cloud-based Platform involves point of sale systems so some test plans involve hardware peripherals such as printers or payment card readers.
We offer a fun, laid back atmosphere with great benefits and an opportunity to make a difference. We have exciting clients that our employees love working with and our recent sales successes are requiring us to grow!
If you are currently a Lead Software QA specialist or with enough software testing experience to step up to the challenge of being a Lead in our environment, we want to talk to you!
- Write test plans and scripts to test changes of our web application
- Understand our Agile process and contribute to weekly sprints
- Help isolate and recreate difficult bugs
- Help define test tool strategies and advanced methods
- Report, track and verify defects
- Help application test team members understand weekly test goals
- In-office work week unless under special Covid operations
- Work with program managers to analyze requirements and document user stories
- 5+ years of Software Test QA experience
- Some experience in a lead capacity, leading a small team
- Knowledge and experience in testing complex web applications
- Extensive background in QA methodologies
- Experience with Chrome Developer Tools, Postman, and/or Selenium
- Experience with SQL
- Automated test script knowledge is desirable
- Experience with Azure DevOps is desired but not necessary
- Bachelor's or Associate Degree in Computer Science or IT (or equivalent work experience)
- Applicant must successfully pass a mandatory criminal background check.
- Great medical and dental benefits
- 401K Savings Plan with Company Match
- Profit Sharing
- Paid vacation and time off
- Free snacks and drinks
- Small, tight knit team
Tickets, Combos, and Add-on Packages
For Events, Programs, and Schools
For hotels, Corporations, and Associations
Entitlements, Renewals, and Card Processing
Donor, Household, and Constituent Management
The Phone is the Ticket
Box Office, Food & Beverage, Retail, and
Redeem Tickets, Wristbands, and Memberships